Monday, November 30, 2009

Nah.

Jonathan from Spank The Male Nurse blog has stopped writing his blog, but no worries, he's still alive. This piece of information is for the number of you who drop by here via his blog.

A couple of months back, when I met him, I asked him why he isn't writing anymore. He was saying that he has a couple of people he wanted to protect. As you know, his blog has always been anecdotes of his life experiences. Yes, he still lives life, one more exciting than my own, just that he can't share them publicly anymore.

I guessed you'll start having limitations when your blog is read by many, and readers actually recognize you and your friends on the streets of our tiny city. Plus, co-workers as well.

If it helps, here's a picture of both of us instead, taken a couple of months back. When I still had bangs. He still looked posh, but not over the top, if you know what I mean.

Grabbed the picture from Audrey's Facebook. Thanks ah, woman.

P/S: He's also on Twitter, but long long time never update also. Sian.

No comments: