Thursday, May 22, 2008

7 Tales

Tagged by Uncle Jaywalk. I wrote something similar ages ago in my old blog, but this is different. So here goes.

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I have a very rare family name for a Chinese person. I'm a Lian (练)

2. As a kid I spoke with a high-pitched whiny voice.

3. I now sound like a man. Yeah, my voice kinda 'broke'. Like a boy. KNN.

4. I can pick up skills pretty fast. Except musical instruments.

5. My nose is darn flat. They disappear if you look at me from the side.

6. I seldom fall sick, but ta bai got plenty of skin allergies.

7. I only started playing Pac-Man at the age of 24!


7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

1. My Dad yelling at me. Because that'll be rare.

2. My Mother NOT yelling at me. Because that'll be rare.

3. Vehicles going at high speed : After being knocked down by one that was going at low speed, what if it was going any faster? *Shudder*

4. Stunning ladies!

5. Responsibilities. (This blog is so not good for my professional image, loh.)

6. Job Interviews

7. Rejection!


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:


1. American Boy - Estelle

2. Badger Badger Badger

3. BAASHA BAASHA!

4. 4 Minutes - Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake (Yes, Madonna dancing around in her underwear.)

5. Fly - Sugar Ray

6. Chocolate Rain - Tay Zonday

7. Internet Dream - Tay Zonday



7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:

1. For real!

2. Wah lao.

3. WAH LAO (different from No. 2, okay?)

4. Aiyah.

5. Hey, cheebye!

6. Bloody hell

7. Oh, man.


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST(in no ranking order):

1. Bear Bear

2. The freedom my parents give me. (Though you could constantly hear my dad say JY go and become a teacher / accountant lah)

3. Humour.

4. Mai fwens.

5. Relationships which I have somehow built over the years.

6. The ability to laugh :P

7. The ability to feel.


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:

1. First touched Mr Kentucky's Fried Chicken at 12 years old. And of course, ate too.

2. Kiss. 14 years old. In some random HDB stairways.

3. First Job, 14 years old. Selling fecking Clocks door-to-door.

4. Got Fired, 16 years old. First job after completing my O'levels, at a bakery. I only lasted a week apparently.

5. Wrote a play at 14 years old. Okay not exactly wrote lah, "adapted it" from Bill Shakespeare, Macbeth. Just made it cheesy and funneh. "Pinch me, Macduff!"

6. Climbed scaffolding. Around 8 storeys high of it. (How do people in Construction tahan this)? Scary shite, 22 years old.

7) Got knocked down by a car and got away with cracked metatarsals. This year, 24 years old.


7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:

1. Owner #1 of formidable bosoms - Audrey (Sorry guys, private blog :P)

2. Owner #2 of formidable bosoms - Charis

3. O Harlie Harlie

4. Shaiful

5. Jonathan the Male Nurse

6. Adi

7. Skye the Pseudo Ah Lian

No comments: