Friday, March 14, 2008

I just found out that

if I take that Lasalle Degree it's going to cost me twice of what the rest are paying, because I'll fall under the category of "Independent Student".Apparently the Singapore government refuse to subsidise the route after my Polytechnic education. Now where am I going to find 56K-69K? KNNBCCB, LL. And I thought I pretty much planned my route out for the next 5 years.

Now for (the non-existant) Plan B: Erm, the University beside NP?
4.30- We will also help Singaporeans who take the initiative to upgrade themselves, by extending subsidies beyond vocational CET. Currently we do not subsidise part time degree programmes. We will now provide subsidies for part-time degree programs at the three publicly-funded universities and UniSIM for those who have not previously benefited from a government-subsidised undergraduate education. Singapore citizens will be able to pay subsidised fees, with the Government meeting 40% of the cost of these programmes.
- taken from Budget 2008 - Continuing Education and Training (CET)

No comments: