Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some lessons I've learnt.

I have stopped pretending to know what I don't. Instead, I tell people: "I'm sorry, I don't know. Why don't you try Google?"

I have learned that some lessons in life will cost you your time, money and emotion. That would include lending money to people and never getting it back, or making a wrong move at your workplace.

I finally recognized that it's okay to ask for help. Because there are plenty of generous people around to help you too.

I know that I need to be fair to myself, instead of being constantly bullied into doing things I don't wish to do.

Letting go is really one of the ways to resolve a naggling problem.

Stick around with your friends. Thick and Thin. Point out to them where they have went wrong, no matter how much it'll hurt them.

Honesty is still the best policy. Because lying and coming up with the lies to cover up the previous lie is seriously exhausting.

Defend anything you love. Your chosen set of best friends. Your favourite band. Your parents. Of course, defend reasonably. Like "I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I think some of their lyrics is crap."

I have oily scalp. My hair needs constant wash. At least twice a day. Without a wash, I look like I haven't bathe in days.

Be adventurous. Audrey and I hopped on a cab in Johor Bahru, and we met the nicest Taxi Driver whom gave a jumpstart guide to the place. Going to JB might be nothing to some of you, but well, it's somewhere to start, right?

Love your parents. Just because.

See through all your projects.
Work wise, personal projects. The feeling after you finish is shiok lah.

Prove to people who don't believe in you that you can do it. Also shiok feeling lah.

It's a superficial world. Look presentable.

It's okay to point out to your boss where they have went wrong. Because they are human after all.

No comments: