Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Singapore Polyclinics

Polyclinics are the subsidized healthcare available for us Singaporean citizens. It's much cheaper (at SGD$8-$9 per consultation) than private clinics (which can charge you up to SGD$35.00 per consultation). Of course, the queues are much longer, the service is not first-class, but their nifty S.M.I.L.E (See Me In LinE) online system gives you the number of patients ahead of you.

I've got some red patches crawling all over my cheeks now, so I'm going to be popping by the Choa Chu Kang branch. It might be another bout of Pityriasis Rosea. Had that around 2 years ago.

Also, you might like to check out the Health Screening packages available.

---
Update:
Apparently I have some skin lesions and the doctor can't confirm anything about it yet. I highly doubt that I'm going to die. He's hamsum and he can't stop tapping my arm with his fingertips during the consultation. Perhaps it's a Filipino thing.

No comments: