Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Beng's Party World



Party World, the famous franchise for KTV entertianment is so totally Ah Beng lah. First of all, KTV is already not my cup of teh peng. I cannot sing well. I don't know the latest Chinese songs.

Was there with the colleagues, ex-colleagues from Ngee Ann Poly (I'm working there now), and I got to experience the interior design of shiny marbled floors and VERY VERY RED UPHOLSTERY FURNITURE and golden framed chairs. AWFULLY BENG LOH! Makes you wonder how the boss and partners of Party World are like. Must be curly hair and have that long, polished fingernail on a single pinky!

They have Radiohead's Creep amongst the many Chinese pop songs, but the lyrics are damn screwed up, and the unrelated video sequence consists of a weird ass woman running around in the countryside.

Jamie once passed me the VIP card to the place. It's a must-have accessory to ah-bengnise your wallet: a shiny gold metal card loh!

Damn, and the Singapore Poly boys are organising another KTV session next week. I should tell them we should go the less Ah-beng looking KBox. They have Bohemian Rhapsody for me to sing there loh.

No comments: